On the server side I’ve done work with PHP and some Node. While I like working with both of those I’m also very interested in expanding on the small taste I’ve had of Ruby, as time permits. I’ve written custom modules for WordPress and Drupal, and have even made commits to the open source Pressbooks plugin. In the way backend world I’ve used MAMP, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Firebase, PHPmyAdmin & CPanel, and have managed domains & hosting for myself and others for many years. I helped TheSmokery.com set up an ecommerce site back in the day. Fortunately for everyone it’s gotten a lot easier since then.
I’m currently working freelance, and will have some new projects to add in the not too distant future. Here you have a few humble samplings of my work, but if you like reading code a la carte, I have a smorgasbord of projects on Github. If you’re interested in freelance or in-house help I’d love to talk to you. Contact me!
- HTML 5
- CSS 3, Bootstrap, Foundation & Sass
- PHP, Silex, Twig, PHPUnit
- Production Github, Grunt, localhost & command-line work
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, PHPmyAdmin & CPanel
- WordPress and Drupal development. Published code contributions.
- Email marketing with MailChimp
- Professional experience with Photoshop / Adobe design tools
- Media compression & delivery
- Hosting & domain management